About Me             Recipe Index             Contact

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Birth of the 1,434,564,645 Food Blogger!


Untitled-2
Tiramisu Ice Cream with Baked Coconut Flats from Jersey Girl Homemade


Hello world! 
My name is Kitty and truthfully I have been meaning to start this project forever, and by forever I mean six months ago. I am one of the many that have caught the foodie fever and am absolutely loving it. I have always had an insatiable desire for desserts but it wasn't until about two years ago that I got involved in the process of making these wonderful treats. Before that my idea of baking consisted of taking the cookies out of the brown paper bag from Starbucks and shoving them in my mouth, something of which i am not very proud to admit. Now I won't bore you with my entire life story, which i'll probably end up throwing in the 'About Me' section, but if I didn't bring myself to write this post then this Blog would have gone untouched for another year or so. And I really want to share my passion for both Baking and Photography with whoever is willing to read and look at my pictures. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have a recipe for you guys today. Instead I'll share some photos that resulted from previous confectionery adventures and get my bottom in the kitchen working on a much better post for you next time! And I promise, it won't take six months.



IMG_8519

    This is actually my take on Sweetapolita's (who, by the way, is one of my biggest bakercrush) Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake with Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Glaze. Go HERE for the recipe.



My First Cake

                  
And not that I'm insanely proud of it, but this was my very first homemade cake.



                  Before I go, I introduce to you to what makes it all possible. The love of my life.
Mixy


I call her Mixy.



Love, Peace, and Dessert
Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Your mixer is too cool! Can't wait to see your future recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katie! Can't wait to share them with you.

    ReplyDelete